The University of York Volleyball Club is looking for £1000 to help purchase the Individual Spike Trainer (http://www.acuspike.com/individual-trainer.html) to improve our footwork, hitting technique and competitive edge.
Who are we? U - Y - V - C!
With a total of 4 university teams, a sitting volleyball team, multiple college teams, and several development teams, our club has risen to the top ranks of the British University and College Sport (BUCS) league. This year we've had some fantastic accomplishments with the our highest national ranking ever, the most people in the club and delivered our beginners session to 110 people over the course of the year.
Let's go york!
We want to continue to grow as a club, and get as much out of our training time as possible. Our dedicated players double as qualified coaches and fitness instructors and have helped teams reach the top of their BUCS league. However, we're looking to go one step further to challenge our fitness and harness new skills with the Spike Trainer to reach league promotion and dare any new teams willing to test our capabilities!
As a donor to our cause, you will be contributing to the development and strength of our club. The Spike Trainer will be put to use with beginners to gain their confidence and strength in a new sport, as well as refining our elite scholarship sportsmen's and women's hitting technique to win those crucial points.
Any donations you can give us will be greatly appreciated, so if you're able to, please consider helping us! Thank you!
Where will the money go?
- If we reach our minimum, the funding will go towards purchasing a Spike Trainer
- If we reach our full target, we will invest the money into the club by getting in external coaches for next season and send our current players on coaching and officiating courses!
- Breakdown of Costs:
- Spike Trainer: £640.00
- Shipping: £100.00
If you donate or support our cause, give us a shout out or share our page we've got a fab selection of rewards for you! Check them out!
Find us here
Help us succeed!
- You don't need to give money to help us succeed! Please share this project with anyone you think would support us – on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, by email, telephone, in a chat over the fence or on your blog.
- In fact, share it with everyone you know as we think it's a great idea, and the more people who know about it, the more likely we are to make this work out brilliantly.
- And we know we said you don't need to give money to help us, but we'd love it if you did! Please sponsor us and help make this happen.